Sorry I haven’t taken the time to blog. There’s lots going on and my personal todo list is growing out of control. This post will let you know that I’m still here, and test my ability to blog in less than 5 min.
As for a topic I have none. As for this post here’s a couple of interesting thoughts and links for today:
- New iPods are out. Check out the Apple store for more details. The new shake to shuffle seems novel and I like the new Touches.
- iPhone 2.1 is almost here. Check back on this topic around friday.
- The above comes from a very skinny Steve-note announced today. Coverage available at TUAW.
- I heard someone say that Steve’s weight and the prices of AAPL’s stock go hand in hand. (if you coined this please sound off in the comments).
- Is it the end of the world as we know it. (Financial Times article). Thinking of the REM song…
- I’m coding an app for work. More on that in future post.
OK, that’s it for now, back to the daily grind. BTW, total editing time 6 min. Fail. Sound off in the comments below. Tell me whatcha thinking.